What I will do…
- guide you through the property finance/buying process;
- provide you with information on your budget and costs;
- listen to your needs and discuss what your future goals are;
- be the contact point for you and all other parties involved;
- ensure you understand everything so you can make an informed decision;
- give you guidance in relation to the banks and their processes
- return your calls
What I won’t do…
- put you into a loan that you did not want;
- get you into a loan that I feel will be a strain on you financially;
- stop communication after your loan has settled
As a Finance Broker, I work for my clients and it is my job to get the right loan for them, that will be beneficial now and in the long term. I aim to get a positive response first time every time. Being in the industry for 20 years has provided me with the knowledge and know how to deal with the banks.
What finance can I assist with….
- Residential home purchases (first home, next home or investment);
- Refinance or restructuring your current loans;
- Access equity in your home for investment purposes;
- Commercial building purchases (office, retail, industrial, warehouse);
- Business purchases (existing, start up and franchises);
- Business finance needs (business loans, overdrafts);
- Vehicles for business use (including trucks and trailers)
- Equipment (from computers and Earth moving equipment to planes)
Monkey Conveyancing has been built from the ground up using the newest business and management models, customer service systems and the latest technology. And that’s just for starters….
In 2015 we placed 15th in Australia’s Top 50 Law Firms – up from 25th place in 2014.
We have offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast and can complete Conveyancing for you anywhere in Queensland or New South Wales at a competitive rate. Using today’s modern technology (internet, email, mobile phone, at home printers and scanners) as well as faxes and the post, NO visits to the Monkey Conveyancing offices are necessary.
We can help you wherever you are in the world when buying or selling a property in Queensland or New South Wales.