ALL THE CHARACTER & CHARM YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM THIS BEAUTIFUL 1905 QUEENSLANDER
128 CHERMSIDE ROAD, EAST IPSWICH QLD 4305
Situated in a prestigious pocket of East Ipswich, opposite one of the best private schools and featuring a slew of incredible features, this five-bedroom property has all the makings of a beloved family home.
Displaying character details and classically elegant interiors, this sensational residence will exceed expectations.
Beautifully timeless, the home showcases excellent features like polished timber floors, French doors, stain-glass windows and Verandahs to three sides. The workmanship on display is just beautiful.
Residents will also love the property´s large living/dining and entertaining spaces and in the garden you will find an extra retreat or guest bedroom or develop this into a granny-flat or teenagers retreat with council permission.
A generous open-plan dining area flows through to an upgraded well-equipped kitchen boasting stone bench-tops & pressed tin splash-backs with plenty of storage and space to cook up a storm.
A stunning chandelier completes the elegance in here, inviting you to enjoy family dinners and fabulous dinner parties that can flow out to the wrap around verandah or down to the pool.
The magnesium in-ground swimming pool with paved patio and low-maintenance landscaped gardens is private and inviting, complete with rollout cover and cleaner included.
The Master bedroom complete with ensuite is to the rear of the home and flows out through french doors to the side verandah. An additional four bedrooms or three plus a study complete the sleeping arrangements and they all have their own character with stunning coloured stain-glass windows or french doors.
Other notable details for this spectacular home include a double garage, two street access plus water tank for watering the garden and air-conditioning in the living spaces, plus ceiling fans and robes in the bedrooms. Plenty of storage is featured throughout and under the property.
Recent upgrades include brand new decks to the verandahs, new roof with wool insulation installed and the inside has been completely repainted and upgrades to bathrooms and the kitchen mean no work for you.
This home must be viewed to be appreciated, just move in and enjoy.
– Less than 2 kilometres from the heart of the Ipswich CBD
– Ideally located for Ipswich & St Andrew’s Hospitals, University of Queensland – Walk to Queen’s & Limestone Parklands, choice of train stations and buses
– Walk to Ipswich Girls Grammar
– Approx 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD & Brisbane’s Airport Terminals
– Convenient to popular restaurants, eateries, cafes and the mall
– 5 Min to Booval Shopping Center
– Flood Free Location
Call for access to your own private viewing!
- Stone Benchtops & Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Brand New Decking & Re-Painted Inside
- Extra Guest Bedroom or Retreat Outside in the Garden
- NBN Available + Alarm System
- Wardrobes, Air-Con + Fans Throughout
- Magnesium Swimming Pool
- New Roof + Wool Insulation
- Double Street Access
Call before it’s too late! Bev – 0417947837
- Air conditioning
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Land Size: 991m²
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Toilets: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Alarm System
- Secure Parking