207 / 23 Robinson Place
Kelvin Grove, Qld 4059
1 Car Space
OFFERS OVER $359,000
SPACIOUS, STYLISH, SECURE OVERSIZED APARTMENT IN ONE OF BRISBANE’S MOST LIVEABLE SUBURBS!
207 / 23 ROBINSON PLACE, KELVIN GROVE, QLD 4059
Perfect Investment or amazing location to live – you decide?
This centrally located, spacious one bedroom apartment located in ‘Edenview’ is the ideal investment option or place to call home.
If location, size and lifestyle convenience is what you’re after then look no further – the Urban Village is right at your doorstep.
Beautiful modern and neutral tones throughout this lovely apartment will make you feel right at home.
Featuring a beautiful full size kitchen with a lovely large stone bench-top, premium cupboards and state of the art electrical appliances including dishwasher makes cooking here an absolute pleasure. The spacious lounge and dining area flow out onto a generous private outdoor balcony, enjoyable all year round. Why not take a dip in the lap pool or enjoy the BBQ area – so much space here to enjoy!
Located close to Grey Gums Park, this unit is a short walk to all Kelvin Grove has to offer but is away from the day-to-day hustle and bustle in a quiet part of the Village.
• Undercover infinity edge pool.
• Large entry foyer.
• Meticulously maintained landscaped gardens throughout the complex.
• BBQ facilities with great seating area close to pool.
• Pathway from pool and BBQ area to Grey Gums Park.
• Plenty of visitor parking for guests
Location Location Location:
Kelvin Grove has been ranked number 7 on Domains list of “Brisbane’s most liveable suburbs” (November 2019) and is the standout choice for people wanting to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD Kelvin Grove is popular with buyers wanting to take advantage of the close proximity to the city and excellent public transport options & cafe culture.
Kelvin Grove has it all including many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths – its also home of the weekly Kelvin Grove Village Market, aptly described as the heart and soul of the village.
Please call for more info or to arrange an inspection soon.
Entire Unit – $400 – $410pw
Call for access to your own private viewing!
- Full Sized Kitchen with Stone Benchtops
- Laundry Cupboard, Including Built-In Dryer & Sink
- Large Bedroom with Built-In-Robe & Study Nook Options
- Balcony Providing Generous Outdoor Space
- Ducted & Zoned Air-Conditioning Throughout
- Secure Access & Onsite Manager
- Secure Parking
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining
- Amazing Location – Only 2.5km from Brisbane CBD
Call before it’s too late! Bev – 0417947837
- Air conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Building Size: 79m²
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Garage Space: 1